Government Signage Solutions
by 2/90 Sign Systems
Government Healthcare Solutions
You & U.S.
2/90 Sign Systems is a leading signage manufacturer with a proven history of successfully implementing design-build facility signage programs for Government healthcare clients throughout the United States.
Hospital visitors and patients have a lot on their minds. Navigating a complex medical facility should not be one of them. 2/90 has over 40 years of experience in helping our clients solve their facility signage challenges. Our design-build approach offers a holistic signage experience for patients, visitors, and staff while providing superior product solutions for the built environment.
Through our collaborative design build process, 2/90 specializes in developing signage programs that complement the architectural aesthetic while solving unique communication challenges with identification, wayfinding, life-safety, medical regulatory and informational messaging. 2/90’s modular signage systems and turnkey services offer a sustainable product solution to reduce facility maintenance costs and improve patient satisfaction through positive facility experiences.
2/90 Sign Systems solutions include:
- Wayfinding analysis with programming
- Fabrication of a system of interior and exterior facility signage with static, changeable, and digital messaging
- Professional demolition and installation to ensure the program’s success
- Maintenance programs for easy reordering and updating
PROVEN WAYFINDING SOLUTIONS. RESULTS™ is a collection of interior signs designed for the healthcare environment. With design elements inspired by the VA Signage Design Guide, RESULTS is available in any 2/90 modular sign system platform and includes identification, wayfinding, life-safety, medical regulatory, and informational sign types.
Learn how we provided solutions for the following government clients:
Three ways to procure signs for government needs.
Government clients can procure 2/90 Sign Systems products and services in 3 ways: GSA Schedule, GSA Advantage or Unicor 2/90.
Enjoy the lowest discount available through GSA Schedule or purchase select products and services online at GSA Advantage or support prison industry programs through Unicor. Agencies have the confidence that orders placed with 2/90 Sign Systems are deemed to be best value by reason of accessing a pre-negotiated contract representing prices that meet or beat private sector pricing. This flexibility to access any government procurement contract allows agencies to satisfy their facility signage requirements in a method that best suits their needs.
Enjoy our ‘Most Favored Customer’ pricing. All 2/90 Sign Systems interior and exterior products, in addition to wayfinding and installation services, are available on GSA Contract No. GS-07F-0265N. You’re assured of receiving the same high quality signage and services that are provided to the commercial markets.
- Agencies can have the confidence that orders placed with 2/90 Sign Systems are deemed to be best value by reason of accessing a pre-negotiated contract that represents a vendors “most favored customer” pricing. Additional discounts may apply to high volume projects.
- Orders placed against GSA contracts using the procedures in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 8.4 are considered to be issued using full and open competition (reference FAR 6.102(d)(3)).
- Agencies have the option of involving local servicing dealers, though orders are placed directly with 2/90 Sign Systems. Ordering can also be executed through the GSA Advantage on-line shopping site.
- 2/90 Sign Systems is committed to customer satisfaction and stands behind all products and services.
- GSA is a self-funded program
Select 2/90 Sign System products are available online through GSA Advantage.
Contact Client Services for the complete 2/90 Sign Systems offering of products and services through the GSA Schedule.
When inmates work, so does the prison system!
Most 2/90 Sign Systems interior products, in addition to wayfinding and installation services, are available on UNICOR Contract.
Why UNICOR 2/90?
- Agencies have the confidence that orders placed with 2/90 Sign Systems are deemed to be best value by reason of accessing a pre-negotiated contract representing prices that meet or beat private sector pricing. Additional discounts may apply to high volume projects.
- UNICOR 2/90 is committed to customer satisfaction and stands behind all products and services with an “Escape Proof Guarantee”.
- For every dollar spent on prison industry programs, taxpayers save $6.20 in reduced criminal justice, incarceration and crime victim costs.
A System for Change
Change is inevitable in all work environments. Express coupons allow for managing change easily, quickly and cost-effectively.
Need new name sign inserts? Just redeem a coupon by filling out the electronic coupon form, email your unique coupon information to email@example.com and we’ll ship your product in as little as 48 hours! No Purchase Orders. No shipping costs. Save money. Coupon Books are available in standard lots of 10, 25, and 100 coupons.