2/90 Sign Systems is the evolution of the original wayfinding system first created by Charlie Tyke in 1978. We are the pioneers in the wayfinding industry, with an extensive line of long-lasting, modular products that are designed and manufactured in the United States to the highest quality. We offer turnkey, regulation compliant wayfinding solutions from concept and design to installation, maintenance and repair.
Wherever wayfinding products are needed, 2/90 Sign Systems is ready to help design professionals, facility owners and more with our unparalleled products, knowledge and service. Whether you’re updating an outdated wayfinding system to meet current regulations, or you’re implementing a system in a new, refurbished, or expanding facility, 2/90 Sign Systems is helping people find their way.
2/90 Sign Systems is an employee-owned company with over 90 owners dedicated to producing quality signage products, systems, consultation and more for our customers.
2/90 Sign Systems is an industry leading architectural signage company developing comprehensive interior and exterior wayfinding systems for commercial and government clients. With more than 40 years of experience in planning, fabricating, installing and maintaining signage systems, 2/90 has a proven history of successfully managing comprehensive signage projects for clients across the country.
Sales Consultant – Government Markets
We are hiring a full-time salesperson to work in our Grand Rapids, MI manufacturing facility. The role of “Sales Consultant | Government Markets” is important to the 2/90 sales team for supporting company-wide sales growth initiatives within the Federal Government market sector by developing vertical markets, nurturing new and existing customer relationships, and handling general sales and marketing responsibilities. This position supports all 2/90 product and service offerings throughout all government vertical market channels.
- Finding and engaging new government customer prospects through tradeshow, referral, and marketing initiative follow-up, Government RFQ site leads, networking, and cold calling.
- Developing relationships with key clients and specifiers by educating them on 2/90 products and services in collaboration with outside Sales Representatives and in-house Territory Sales Associates.
- Building relationships with purchasing decision makers at prospective end-clients including facility managers, interior designers, and facility planners, and with alternate purchasing channel contacts including general contractors and strategic resale partners.
- Coordinating sales efforts with outside Sales Representatives and in-house Territory Sales Associates.
- Seeking opportunities for developing agency-wide standardization programs.
- Qualifying, shaping, and steering new sales opportunities. Presenting proposals to customers and following sales opportunities through to completion.
- Qualifying, preparing, and submitting formal bid proposals in response to RFQ’s.
- Owning assigned sales quotas and managing activities to best achieve success.
- Travelling (20% or less) for tradeshows, regional events, presentations, and sales meetings.
- College degree or minimum five years sales experience.
- Previous experience in signage, other architectural products, contract furnishings (or similar), selling directly to Federal Government clients, or indirectly through alternate purchasing channels to Federal Government end clients, is preferred.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills.
- Competence using MS Office Suite (and technology in general) is required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS SUMMARY:
Salaried position. Full Health Benefits including medical, dental, and vision. Retirement Savings Plans including 401(k) with company matching, and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Anniversary Celebration Reward of $100 for each year of employment paid on anniversary. Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays.
Become part of the 2/90 Family! Please send resume to: HR@290signs.com
Customer Service Account Representative
2/90 is seeking a Customer Service Account Representative to provide comprehensive sales service and support to clients, in-house sales team members, outside sales representatives, and production team members for the fulfillment of quotes and orders of 2/90 Sign Systems products and services.
Day-to-day responsibilities include preparing quotations for products and services, working with both sales staff and customers to confirm order requirements, processing orders for fulfillment by factory and services teams, developing long-lasting customer relationships, and providing an overall customer experience that matches the quality of the products we create and that exceeds client expectations.
- College coursework, 2 years related experience, or an equivalent combination of both.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, basic math skills, solid reasoning ability, and focused attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience in Customer Service is preferred. Previous signage industry experience is highly beneficial.
- Previous experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel), and web-based software platforms with web browser interfaces such as Google Chrome. (Position also requires learning 2/90 software applications.)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays.
- Full Health Benefits including medical, dental and vision.
- Retirement Savings Plans including 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Anniversary Celebration Reward: $100 for each year of employment paid on anniversary date.
Become part of the 2/90 Family! Please send resume to: HR@290signs.com
2/90 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2/90 Sign Systems is always on the lookout for sales professionals with signage or contract furniture experience. If you are an independent manufacturer’s representative in need of a quality product line to complement your current offerings, or want to represent our products exclusively, we want to hear from you. If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Apply today and become part of the 2/90 Family!
Although signs do not hold a specific place within the widely recognized LEED rating system, incorporating modular signs in a facility is a key factor in sustainable design. The US Green Building Council agrees. It selected 2/90 Sign Systems Slide window inserts with paper, for workstations at its headquarters in Washington, D.C.
2/90 proudly manufactures recyclable signage and employs initiatives to conserve precious natural resources. Our products are modular, easy to change, and 100% recyclable. Their modular nature extends their useful life and allows the components to be separated at the end of usage for reuse and recycling.
Not only do we strive to provide a sustainable product, we also manufacture it with a minimal carbon footprint. 2/90 Sign Systems is committed to researching ways to incorporate recycled and low environmental impact materials into our products with the belief that environmental responsibility and stewardship benefits all of us.