by 2/90 Sign Systems
Choose FlxSign for environments where safety is the top consideration.
FlxSign is a line of ADA-compliant, lightweight, pliable signage designed without any sharp edges.
FlxSign was created to meet the special safety requirements of markets such as hospitals, nursing homes, prisons, K-12 schools, hotels, resorts and more. FlxSign is available in nine standard sizes for identification, regulatory and information purposes.
FlxSign sign-surface and copy colors are available in all standard non-metallic colors with finish options that complement other 2/90 Sign Systems products. All copy and sign colors are subsurface to protect signs from vandalism and ensure long performance.
Looking for FlxSign Support & Resources?
Additional Benefits of FlxSign:
- Changeable paper inserts provide a simple, sustainable way to change your signs.
- The look of decorative end caps can be incorporated into any design.
- Window inserts allow graphics to be changed on-site.
- Bespoke color-match options, shapes and sizes are available.
- Vacuum-formed material is durable and easy to clean.
- Raised tactile characters and domed Braille are ADA-compliant.
- FlxSign tapes to the wall surface and installs easily with no tools.
- Economically priced.
- Laser-print templates are available at laser print downloads.
- FlxSign profile is less than 1/32” thick.
- FlxSign with window profile is less than 1/8” thick.
- Available on GSA contract.