2/90 offers both GSA and UNICOR as venues for eligible agencies and organizations to purchase 2/90 interior and exterior signs and services. The flexibility to access either government procurement contract allows eligible agencies, activities and organizations to satisfy their facility signage requirements in a method that best suits their needs.
All 2/90 interior and exterior products, in addition to wayfinding and installation services, are available on GSA Contract No. GS-07F-0265N. You’re assured of receiving the same high quality signage and services that are provided to the commercial markets.
- Agencies can have the confidence that orders placed with 2/90 are deemed to be best value by reason of accessing a pre-negotiated contract that represents a vendors “most favored customer” pricing. Additional discounts may apply to high volume projects.
- Orders placed against GSA contracts using the procedures in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 8.4 are considered to be issued using full and open competition (reference FAR 6.102(d)(3)).
- Agencies have the option of involving local servicing dealers, though orders are placed directly with 2/90. Ordering can also be executed through the GSA Advantage on-line shopping site.
- 2/90 is committed to customer satisfaction and stands behind all products and services.
- GSA is a self-funded program